Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Heart of Christmas

Happy Sunday to all.  I’m feeling so thankful today.  As I’m writing this post, I’m looking outside the big window in front of me.  I’m seeing lots of snow covering the trees, the yards, streets, and the rooftops of other houses.  I love Minnesota Winter!  I love the coziness of being inside with a cup of coffee and a warm blanket, especially when the tree and house are decorated, and you have no place to go.  After this, I get to work on a Christmas gift to give to my family.  Gregg is outside shoveling snow, so right now he probably has a little different attitude about Winter than I do.
 
Here is a simple watercolor I did with a verse that is fitting.  I love the traditional red and green at Christmastime, but the cooler colors of blues and purples seem to fit the cold weather outside.  It’s 7 degrees out today, which is actually quite warm compared to this past week.
 

 
Wishing you a December filled with God’s blessings – snow or no snow, wherever you may live.
 
Loving the Creator,
Jane  <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!