Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Days of Creativity

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged.  I was very busy doing arts and crafts for a sale that I was in at our church.  My goal was to blog throughout the process of the many different items that I created for the sale, and maybe even a few tutorials.  Needless to say, this didn’t happen.  As always I wait until 2 months before the sale to start on things, so I’m pretty much in panic mode just to get enough to put in the sale.  I’ve just never learned the art of pacing myself. 
 
That being said, I decided to challenge myself to a December of creative blogging.  This seems to work well for me and my motivation issues.  Notice that I haven’t said that I would blog every day of December…this gives me a more relaxed attitude.  The last thing that I want to do is add stress to the month of December by putting more pressure on myself!
 
So, I’ll start with some Christmas typography that I did in Photoshop.  It’s fun playing with all of the different fonts.  It’s also very time-consuming, but worth the time if you like this sort of artwork.
 
Christmas
 
Here is the same piece with color…
 

 
Now, back to my Christmas decorating.
 
Until Then…
 
May this Christmas season be filled with joy in our Savior and King.
 
Love to all,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!