Thursday, July 25, 2013

Green Wagon

 
This is a photograph that I took in my front yard.  My sister Polly gave the wagon to me - she bought it at an occasional sale.  I love things old and well-used.  It gives them character, and makes me wonder about their history.  I enjoy the feeling I get when something speaks to my nostalgic nature. 
 
What stories would this little green wagon have to tell?  It may have brought smiles and laughter to a little child, or could have been used by a gardener.  If it’s anything like my childhood wagon, it’s full of happy memories of my little brother Jimmy and me taking turns pushing each other on the sidewalk around our house as fast as we could go.  It would also have witnessed the many “accidents” and tears we shed as a result of going around the corners at full speed!
 
Jesus Loves you.
 
Until tomorrow…
 
May the love of Jesus bless you always!
 
“For great is Your love, reaching to the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.”  Psalm 57:10
 
Feeling Loved By The Creator,
Jane  <><
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!