Monday, June 3, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity…Day 3

Day 3 of 30, and so far, so good!  I can already tell that this challenge is going to really have an impact on…

1. My blogging – I’m working on keeping it simple.  I get way too caught up in the details.  I also find myself thinking that pretty much everybody that blogs does it better than me.  I know, bad attitude.  I need to quit comparing, and just be me.

2. My time spent creating – One of the things that I find to be true for me when it comes to creating, is that the more I create, the more ideas pour into my head for new creations.  This can be a good thing and a not-so-good thing.  Sometimes I have so much going on in my brain that I can’t think straight, focus, or sleep at night.  I can already see that I will be a lot more productive in the coming weeks.  This is a good thing, because I’m planning on having an Art and Craft Sale in my house this November (more about that later).   

3. My housekeeping – Yes, this will suffer.  I’m so thankful to have a husband that understands the messiness of a creative mind.  Even though I have a wonderful studio, the horizontal surfaces in our house are pretty much covered with projects in the making.  It can be decorating, painting, crafting, sewing, sketching, doodling, photo staging, or just little notes to myself regarding future projects.   My daughter suggested that I do a 30 day organizing blog when I’m done with this one…not a bad idea!  She could give me some lessons in this area!

So, with that said, here is my creation of the day…

DSC_8749 copy

I bought some paint brushes online that have actual watercolor paint in them.  Very fun!  I love the bright vivid colors Smile

DSC_8729 copy

DSC_8757 copy

Until tomorrow…

Yes, glory, majesty, power, and authority belong to Him, in the beginning, now, and forevermore. Amen.   Jude 1:25

Keep creating!
Jane  <><

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is great mama!

    Those paint brushes are really cool. Can't wait to see more of your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!