Monday, June 24, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 22

I’m having a wonderful time with Mary and the family.  I’m not really getting a lot of creating done other than coloring with Hailey.  I did plan ahead, and did a few extra things last week so that I had something to post while I was here.  Here is a watercolor and ink painting done in a wet-on-wet technique that was fun to do.
 
Jar of Flowers
 
Poor Gregg is still without power in Minneapolis.  I’m feeling a little guilty about it, but the need for air conditioning outweighs any guilt I may be feeling.  I’m not too worried about him though…he seems to be embracing his unplugged adventure.
 
Until tomorrow…
 
“And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again.”   2 Corinthians 5:15
 
Maranatha!
Jane  <><
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!