Sunday, June 23, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 21

Because of the bad storms that came through Minneapolis Friday evening we lost our power, and we still don’t have it.  They are telling us it might be back on tomorrow.  So, I decided to leave a couple of days early for my trip to South Dakota to visit my daughter and her family.  This is my excuse for skipping 2 days of my 30 day challenge.  I guess I never really specified that it would be 30 consecutive days, did I?
 
So, enough excuses.  Here is my creation for today…
 
Shout to the Lord all the earth. 
 
This doodle was inspired by one of my favorite worship songs, which was inspired by a verse from Psalms.
 
“Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music…”   Psalm 98:4
 
Until tomorrow…
 
Blessings to you,
Jane  <><

1 comment:

  1. SOrry about the power loss! The town 7 miles from us is still without power but our lights on blinked once! Hopefully it is on soon, but any excuse to go see grandkids and kids is a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!