Thursday, June 20, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 20

I got my watercolors out today.  There was a painting that I had started in a class that I took a few weeks ago that needed finishing.  I belong to a Christian artist’s club in Minneapolis called “Great Commission Artists”.  It’s a wonderful group of artists that get together once a month to discuss and create art for the glory of God.  It is incredibly inspiring to be with talented artists who love the Lord…such a blessing!  This class was taught by one of the members of the club.
 
We were given a photo of the scene to paint from.  It’s good for me to do something that is different from my usual subject matter.  Here is my finished painting…
 
Cabin Watercolor_edited-1
 
Until tomorrow…
 
“Oh, what a wonderful God we have!  How great are His riches and wisdom and knowledge!”  Romans 11:33
 
Serving My King,
Jane  <><
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!