Thursday, June 13, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity…Day 13

I really like the look of the images printed on book pages, so I thought I would give it a try.  I’ve been collecting old hymn books for a while now thinking that the pages would be pretty as part of a craft project.  I also have some watercolor botanical paintings that I did several years ago.  Looks like a perfect match to me! 

The paintings had already been scanned into my computer so that I could make prints of them.  I did a few trial prints on plain paper to know just where to print the flowers.  Then I positioned the sheet music page onto a standard size piece of paper, and taped it down.  Next, I printed the flowers on the sheet music.  I was pleased with how they turned out.

Geraniums on page

Ladyslipper on page

Wild Iris on page

I think I’m going to try printing more of my artwork on book pages.  My Mom gave me a really old dictionary that I want to use also.

Until tomorrow…

"Oh, what a wonderful God we have!  How great are His riches and wisdom and knowledge!   Romans 11:33

Soli Deo Gloria,
Jane  <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!