Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity…Day 10

Wow…I’m already 1/3 of the way into my 30 days of creativity!  I’m starting to feel a little pressure occasionally, which I don’t like.  It’s happened a couple of times when I’m having busy days (like when the grandkids are here).  Otherwise, I love the motivation that this challenge has brought to me, and I can tell that I’m getting more relaxed about my blogging.  I have started to post what I made the day before…this helps me to post in the mornings instead of at the end of the day. 

I have learned that creating and blogging every day takes a lot of time.  I have a whole new appreciation for the women who have such active blogs, and active lives to blog about!  The weather here has been rainy and chilly (the way I like it), so it’s been perfect for creating indoors.  I’m looking forward to seeing what the next 20 days of June will bring!

So, here is my creation for the day (I thought it was appropriate for a Monday morning)…

Coffee cup for blog

What a wonderful promise God gives to His children.  I am so much in need of His mercy each and every day.  Thank You Lord,  for Your faithfulness!

Praising My King,
Jane  <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!