Thursday, March 22, 2012

Frogs

A few days ago when writing about the place we stayed during our trip to Northfield, I mentioned that the décor was “interesting”.  Well, I’ll be sharing some of that décor with you today in my blog.  Keep in mind that the name of the place is “Froggy Bottom’s River Suite”.  Can you guess what the theme might be?

Here are some of the guys we hung out with during our stay…

Untitled-1
Untitled-1 copy
Untitled-1 copy 2
Untitled-1 copy 3
Untitled-1 copy 4
Untitled-1 copy 5
Untitled-1 copy 6
Untitled-1 copy 7
Untitled-1 copy 8
Untitled-1 copy 9
Untitled-1 copy 10
Untitled-1 copy 11
Untitled-1 copy 13 Untitled-1 copy 12

Yup…every one of these (plus many more) were in the Froggy Bottom’s Suite.
Nothing more I can say about that.

Blessings to you…
 Jane  <><
                                    
God saw all that He had made, and behold it was very good.
                                                                          Genesis 1:31

2 comments:

  1. I love how Kermit is thrown in in a couple places :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a collection! I love that ballerina frog; it's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!